~Interstates is hiring! We are currently seeking qualified Journeyman Electricians to provide services in the Omaha/Blair, NE area. This position presents exciting opportunities for long-term career growth! Candidates with relative experience in an industrial / facilities maintenance environment or electrical technician role are encouraged to apply today!
Primary Journeyman job duties include:
• Measuring, cutting, bending, threading, assembling and installing conduit
• Overseeing or participating in wire installations with conduit & cable tray
• Connecting power to equipment
• A valid state journeyman's license is preferred
• The ability to lead up to 4 apprentices
• Knowledge of other construction trades
• Ability to stand, walk and lift up to 100 lbs in construction work environment.
• Ability to climb and maintain balance on ladders and scaffolds while carrying tools
• May be exposed to high and precarious places
• Risk of electrical shock and outside weather conditions
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required
The Interstates Companies are committed to offering you a positive, rewarding work environment, and personal development opportunities.