Tradesmen International is seeking experienced Welders to join our team. If you are a Journeyman Welder with at least 5 years of welding experience this is your chance to advance your career!
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled Welders that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
As a Journeyman Welder you will be responsible for using Stick, Mig, Tig, and Flux Core welding techniques to weld various components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Performing any combination of duties to assist workers in welding, brazing, and thermal and arc cutting activities
- Moving work pieces, tools, and supplies, manually or by hand truck
- Lifting, moving, and holding or clamping work pieces to table, into jigs, or into position as directed manually or by using pry bar
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those Journeyman Welders that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- 4 years of experience with Stick, Mig, Tig, Flux Core welding
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us. To schedule an interview call the office at (407) 854-7801.
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability Apply Here
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs